Studio: Most of my work takes place in my Radford, VA studio.
Outdoor: I do outdoor photoshoots throughout the New River Valley and also in Winston Salem and its surrounding areas. Have a location in mind? I am happy to work with it. Need location suggestions? Let me know and I am happy to make recommendations.
I recommend reaching out to me as soon as you know you want photos. I accept a limited number of bookings each month so that I can ensure every client has a personalized and exceptional experience.
For maternity and newborn portraits, I recommend reaching out during the second trimester of pregnancy. Maternity photos are typically taken between 28-34 weeks. Newborn photos should be taken at 5-20 days old. For newborns, the earlier the better. Want photos with your baby who is older than 20 days old? This is available, but will look a little different than a typical newborn session.
Why invest in portraits with me? You will receive high quality fine art portraits that will become a family heirloom and will be forever cherished. The average investment is $800 and includes printed products.
1. Inquire about your session
2. I will respond with a short personalized video, and will describe pricing based on the session you are interested in.
3. Ready to book? I will send over a contract and invoice with the session retainer fee.
4. We will plan your session together (location, dresses, looks).
5. You will receive a prep guide to get ready for your photoshoot.
6. The photoshoot!
7. Shortly after the photoshoot (usually a day or two), you will receive unedited proofs and pick which photos you want. This is when you will purchase your collection.
8. You will receive edited versions of the photos that you pick (delivery time depends on how many bookings I have, but I can guarantee that you will receive the photos within 5 weeks). If you need the photos immediately, you can pay a rush fee to get the photos within 5 business days.